What can Karate do for your child?
- Would you like to build self-confidence in your child?
- Would you like your child to learn traditional values such as Respect, Responsibility, Effort, Manners and Appreciation?
- Would you like your child to be active and energetic?
- Would you like your child to make new friends and socially interact with others?
If your answer to any of these questions is a resounding yes then we have the kid’s karate classes that may suit you requirements.
We specialise in delivering tailored classes for children between the ages of 5 – 15 in a traditional Japanese Karate style. Our classes are small enough to allow for individual attention but big enough to provide energy and dynamism in every class. We have no interest in filling classes to the point where your child is just a number on a roll call. Our emphasis is on the personal development of individuality in both body and mind through the vehicle of Karate.
What this means for your child is increased self esteem, physical and mental discipline, high energy activity, and a great way to meet new friends as well!
All new students receive a Starter Pack which contains the following:
- Log book – your ‘passport’ for the Seishinjuku Dojo, contains all of your Gradings, tournament, events and clinics attended
- Starters Guide – A quick guide on who we are, what we do and what we expect
- Stickers – Who doesn’t love stickers?
- Postcards – See above
- Business cards – Hand ‘em out like a Boss!
Feel free to contact us on 0449 219 479 for additional information or get in touch.
This dojo is a place where humility, honour integrity and other old world values such as personal development and discipline are developed and encouraged.
Seishinjuku Karate Dojo is a great place to learn and practice an authentic martial art.
I thoroughly enjoy training under the guidance of Sensei Jason and would recommend karate to anyone looking to improve their fitness/agility, knowledge of martial arts/self defence, and self respect/confidence.